This is me.
Taken like, ages ago.
I began writing on a personal WordPress site in 2017.
It’s dead now.
My first movie review was Logan.
Go read about it if you want to.
I purchased this domain on 26th January 2020.
This is my republic.
I mainly write about movies I watch, Netflix shows that catch my interest and the rare television show that I can binge-watch in one sitting.
I can’t binge-watch anymore. Takes too much effort.
I will branch out to other niches eventually. Food, places, things, opinion-pieces etc. After all, the website IS called Akshay Reviews Everything.
But don’t hold me against it.
All movie stills used by me are sourced from IMDB. They’re the properties of their respective owners.
My aim here is to put forward my opinions, no matter how silly or controversial.
And practice my SEO skills, because I’m a digital marketing professional by profession.
Reach out to me at [email protected] for any queries, suggestions, writing-opportunities-for-a-back-link etc.
My latest reviews
- Tiger King (2020) Netflix ReviewTiger King 🐯👑 Netflix Review – Joe Exotic should get his own HBO show. And his movie. Which he inevitably will. The world is that crazy.
- The Gentlemen (2019) Movie ReviewThe Gentlemen – Guy Ritchie’s 3rd best film. And no, Aladdin doesn’t count.
- Color Out Of Space (2019) Movie ReviewColor Out Of Space – Makes you wish alcohol was classified as an essential item in this lockdown.
- The Invisible Man (2020) Movie ReviewThe Invisible Man Review – Elizabeth Moss carries this horror sci-fi feature with her gaunt eyes and tired face. And she does so brilliantly.
- Guns Akimbo (2020) Movie ReviewGuns Akimbo Movie Review – The mystery behind Daniel Radcliffe’s viral picture solved. The movie’s okay too.
- Fantasy Island (2020) Movie ReviewA straight-to-dvd horror accidentally releases in movie threates and kills everyone. No that’s not what actually happens.
- Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey ReviewBirds of Prey review – the most fun a competently made Suicide Squad movie can be.
- Uncut Gems ReviewYou will never see Adam Sandler like this again. Highly-recommend keeping a stress ball near you.
- Bad Boys For Life ReviewBad Boys For Life is a surprisingly well-intentioned, but mediocre buddy-cop instalment where you know you’re not expecting groundbreaking cinema but the result leaves you happy.